Photo Booth Booking Software
Check Cherry is the easy-to-use online booking system designed for both you and your photo booth clients.
"I have just moved my booking system from another PhotoBooth booking system to CheckCherry. I am loving the clean, fresh design of the back end and especially loving the widgets for easily embedding into our website for things like add-ons, backdrops etc."
Availability Done Right
Avoid being overbooked or under equipped. Check Cherry makes it easy to manage the availability of your backdrops, staff, equipment and more.
- Allow clients to choose among your available backdrops for any given date.
- Assign staff to work events, provide them with a schedule and an ability to set time off.
- Set booking limits for your company and packages.
- Track the availability of add-ons.
- Manually set blockout dates for packages or services.
Bundle multiple backdrops to automatically track and manage double-sided backdrop availability.
Photo Booth Templates
Dedicated features to help your client select the perfect template overlay for their next photo booth event.
- Upload the templates you offer to Check Cherry.
- Allow your clients to select among the templates.
- Send automated reminders if a template has not been selected.
- Allow clients to approve the file artwork.
- Embed the templates you've uploaded to Check Cherry into your marketing website.
True Online Booking
Allow clients to click a button on your website and truly book your services. They'll be selecting a package, signing off on your terms and paying the deposit. They'll love how easy and convenient it is to start doing business with your company.
- Set and manage your availability.
- Configure your package and deposit preferences.
- Upsell with add-ons.
- Automatically calculate pricing including tax and travel.
- Offer coupons and discounts to drive more sales.
- Looks great on your client's phone, tablet or laptop.
"Within a day of incorporating the button into my website, I got a booking."
Contracts, Signatures, Deposits
Upload your terms and streamline the process of acquiring signature for both self-service booking and proposals.
- Start by adding a package from your list of services.
- Optionally tack-on recommended add-ons.
- Request a signature, collect a deposit and close the sale.
- Make one-off changes to pricing, terms and more.
Never manually craft or update an invoice again. Your clients will love the 24/7 access to professional looking invoices they can print or download.
- Automatically generated with each new sale.
- Automatically updated when:
- Your client makes a payment.
- You add a discount.
- Services are added or removed.
- Tax can be automatically applied.
- Travel fees can be automatically applied.
- Override pricing and terms for those one-off situation.
All your bookings in one spot, updated automatically easily viewed online or synced to another device.
- Maintain both company and individual staff calendars
- Toggle visibility of bookings, proposals and time-off.
- Sync any calendar onto a phone or computer and use your preferred calendar app.
Effortlessly maintain accurate records of your client communication and see how people interact with each email.
- All future replies to any email originating from Check Cherry will automatically be logged.
- There's no need to for your team or client to log into Check Cherry to communicate after the initial message.
- Know if a client opened and email or clicked a link within each message.
Sales tax calculations suck. There's no need to manually calculate sales tax for each booking in order to collect the right amount.
- Allow for some of your services to taxable while others are tax exempt.
- Set tax rates based on geographic zones so you can follow your accountant's advice.
- Automatically pull the tax rate based on the address of a booking via TaxJar.
- Easily override the tax rate of any booking for exempt organizations.
Automatically calculate and apply travel fees to each new proposal and self-service booking.
- Setup multiple Travel Zones.
- Allow for a free tier of travel.
- Charge based on the distance or set a flat rate.
- Customize the originating address for each Travel Zone.
- Prevent new self-service bookings outside your Travel Zones.