Real Estate Photographer Booking Software
Everything you need to allow your clients to book a time, sign agreements, make payments, stay organized and look like a pro.
✅ Ground Photography
✅ Aerial Photography
✅ Matterport Scans
✅ Drone Photography
✅ Any Service/Package
True Online Booking
Allow clients to click a button on your website and truly book your services. They'll be selecting a package, signing off on your terms and paying the deposit. They'll love how easy and convenient it is to start doing business with your company.
- Set and manage your availability.
- Configure your package and deposit preferences.
- Upsell with add-ons.
- Automatically calculate pricing including tax and travel.
- Offer coupons and discounts to drive more sales.
- Looks great on your client's phone, tablet or laptop.
"Within a day of incorporating the button into my website, I got a booking."
Contracts, Signatures, Deposits
Upload your terms and streamline the process of acquiring signature for both self-service booking and proposals.
- Start by adding a package from your list of services.
- Optionally tack-on recommended add-ons.
- Request a signature, collect a deposit and close the sale.
- Make one-off changes to pricing, terms and more.
Never manually craft or update an invoice again. Your clients will love the 24/7 access to professional looking invoices they can print or download.
- Automatically generated with each new sale.
- Automatically updated when:
- Your client makes a payment.
- You add a discount.
- Services are added or removed.
- Tax can be automatically applied.
- Travel fees can be automatically applied.
- Override pricing and terms for those one-off situation.
All your bookings in one spot, updated automatically easily viewed online or synced to another device.
- Maintain both company and individual staff calendars
- Toggle visibility of bookings, proposals and time-off.
- Sync any calendar onto a phone or computer and use your preferred calendar app.
Availability Done Right
Avoid being overbooked or under equipped. Check Cherry makes it easy to manage the availability of your staff, equipment and more.
- Assign staff to work events, provide them with a schedule and an ability to set time off.
- Manage the availability of your inventory.
- Set booking limits for your company as a whole and individual packages or services.
- Track the availability of add-ons.
- Manually set blockout dates for packages or services.
- Set your availability for any given any given day of the week.
Bundle items to manage and limit more complex situations such as collection of equipment offered with a package or add-on.